Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Halfway There

Framing photos for me requires a lot of effort....it's just one of those things that is annoying to me.  Probably because:
1-Printing quality photos isn't cheap
and
2-Frames aren't cheap

Luckily, I have a few frames to put photos in...



wedding photos of course.
I've still got a long way to go though with the large photos still needing frames.





Thanks to my awesome father in law, my husband and I *finally* have a grill.  I say *finally* only because it's something we have wanted for a while.  We don't know to use it, and it's still in the box, but we have it none-the-less.




From what I understand though, it's black and stainless on the inside.  Maybe it'll come out of the box soon, we can learn how to use it, and have some people over.

-Hopefully-

No comments:

Post a Comment