Wow...who'd have thought that I would need lists and reminders for everything I need to take care of? I can still remember things for others. Where is my "my" memory? I need to remember things. For me.
So, to remind myself. I've got the next 7 weeks to get these things done.
8. No fried food for 30 days. (This started Monday, May 16.)
21. Get a pedicure with Jessica. To clarify, that's Jessica Smith. It's (tentatively) planned for June 10.
39. Pay for the person's food behind me in the drive-thrue line
44. Get a massage (I've got a gift certificate from Christmas for Massage Envy and I plan on getting an induction massage July 23.)
48. Go to the double-feature drive in. (Christina and I have already talked about this, we just need to plan it.)
93. Sell a box of books to Half Price Books. (It may be more of a bucket, but they've been in the attic, so I do not need them.)
-11 more days of no fried food. I'm either going to do it through the end of the month of limit it to once per week.
-Eh-hem...hey Jessica. Respond to my text.
-Can't go to the drive-thru because I don't like the grilled chicken sandwiches. This may end up as a problem.
-The massage...I think I am running out of time to have this massage, or I might be past it. I dimly remember hearing that Massage Envy won't do a prenatal massage after 32 weeks. Gotta check that out. Don't know when I'll go into labor, so the induction massage isn't guaranteed.
-Why did I put the double-feature on my "do this before baby list"? It's HOT.
-The books...I need to just get them in the car and get them sold.